Job Group ‘H’
Physiotherapist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage neurological, orthopedic and trauma conditions.
- To identify, assess, and manage/ rehabilitate different types of impairments.
- To use different types of modalities in management of different conditions.
- To independently run a Department and take care of treatment modalities.
- To compile report according to stipulated report guideline.
- To work in collaboration with other Stakeholders in all Department.
- Safeguarding and ensuring maintenance of equipment and appliances.
Requirements for the Physiotherapist Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Should be a Holder of Diploma in physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
- Should be registered with the Kenya Society of physiotherapists.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable