Job Group ‘H’
Public Health Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Mobilizing, Sensitizing and Advising Communities on matter related to Environmental Health,
- Referring Health cases to relevant Health facilities.
- Identifying Environmental Health issues at household level.
- Organizing Community Health days to advise Communities on common Public Health issues.
- Collecting and maintaining up to data records of services rendered.
Requirements for the Public Health Officer Job
- Diploma in Environmental Health Science or Public Health Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable