Job Group ‘K’
Radiographers Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing Radiographic Service to the patients.
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Ordering and maintaining records of Radiographic and photographic supplies.
Requirements for the Radiographers Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Should have a Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- KCSE mean Grade ‘C’ (Plain)
- Should have a three year’ experience.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
The Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board, P.O Box 3-20600, MARALAL.
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal Secretary/CEO Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable