Supply Chain Management Assistant III Jobs at Samburu County
Job Group ‘H’ (2 POSTS)
Supply Chain Management Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Custody and maintaining inventory stores.
- Receiving and issuing disposal of stores distribution and fleet management.
- Ensuring that the store is in good condition and is secure to guard against waste and damages.
- Inventory and Stock Control operations.
- Supervising of receiving, issuing and inspecting goods and services in consultation with users to confirm that they conform to requirements as specified in contracts or orders.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Requirements for the Supply Chain Management Assistant Job
- Holder of a Diploma in Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Must be a Member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management or a Member of Charted Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS).
- Holder of KCSE Certificate mean grade C minus.
- One year working experience
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 2017
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
Samburu County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 3-20600,
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal
Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable