Trade Officer I Jobs at Samburu County
Job Group ‘K’
Trade Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and compiling Trade related data.
- Disseminating Trade information.
- Compiling data on recovery of loans owed to the joint loans Board.
- Facilitating Trade promotion activities.
- Participating in the implementation of Trade related development projects.
- Conducting follow-ups on portfolio at risk and reporting.
Requirements for the Trade Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Marketing, Business Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Relevant experience of at least three years.
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Samburu County Public Service Board on or before 14th May, 201
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:-
Samburu County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 3-20600,
Samburu County is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the youth are encouraged to apply.
- Dorcas Lekisanyal
Samburu County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable