Main Purpose of the Role
Responsible for invoicing and processing sales orders at the Yana Tyre Centre/Branch.
Responsibilities for the Sales Administrator Job
- Attending to customer requests
- Processing sales documents and generating customer invoices
- Ensuring that all sales proceeds are banked in accordance to the set procedures
- Updating customer information in the system
- Ensuring high level customer service at the Tyre Centre
Qualifications for the Sales Administrator Job
- Minimum of KCSE Grade of C and above or Equivalent of O, level
- Diploma in a business related field (Accounting or CPA 2 & above will be an added advantage)
- Numerical accuracy
- Proficiency in Computer Applications. Exposure on ERP will be an added advantage
- Sound understanding of sales procedures
- Experience in a similar or comparable role with skills in stores or sales management will be an added advantage
- High Customer orientation and Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward applications and detailed CV’s to the following email address: [email protected]. Kindly indicate your telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees, one of which should be a current or previous employer. Also indicate current and expected remuneration. The position title should clearly be indicated as the subject of the application. Opportunities available in Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and the Central region.