- Company:Sani Holdings (K) Limited
- Location:Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type:Full-Time
- Job category:Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Sani Holdings (K) Limited is a Debt Collection firm in Kenya.
Requirements for the Debt Collection Officer Job
- Must be 26 years and above.
- At least a certificate/diploma in a business related course.
- At least one year experience in debt collection field.
- Prior interaction with a debt collection system.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Should be a self-motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for win-win situations.
- Must have proven ability to develop relationships with agencies necessary to make recovery work successfully.
- Must have ability to work with strict deadlines
- Administrative and computer skills required.
Responsibilities for the Debt Collection Officer Job
- Analyze bad debts based on aging and prescribe appropriate actions to retrieve all arrears from non – performing clients
- Demand and follow up of bad debts through review of files and discussions with debtors on repayment plans.
Relationship management with clients on handling customers with bad debts through visits, calls and emails.
- Handling multiple client debt portfolios with diverse products; experiences and challenges.
- Establish contacts and relationships with relevant bodies that will assist in the collection process.
- Undertake any additional duties that may be prescribed by the company.
How to Apply
If you do not meet the above requirements, kindly do not apply. Candidates are reviewed immediately and interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, until required positions are filled. Applicants can send their CVs and Covers letter to[email protected]