Job Description – Communication & Coordination Officer
Mbere na mbere abahinzi
Employer: One Acre Fund
Job Location: Rubengera, Karongi
Commitment: Long term career position
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO that is innovating a new way to help farm families to achieve their full potential. During more than five years in Rwanda, we have grown to serve 100,000 farm families with more than 1,000 full-time field staff. We are Rwanda’s fastest growing professional organization. To help manage this growth, we are looking for an SAP Controller to start work immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately data enter sensitive financial data critical to our operations into SAP in a timely manner.
• Proactively coordinate between field teams and head quarter teams on the telephone and by email.
• Use SAP to generate reports and analysis when requested.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients.
• 1-2 years customer service experience (required)
• Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
• Fluent Kinyarwanda.
• Degree in Business, Communications, or other related field
• Attention to detail
• Computer skills, most importantly experience in Microsoft Excel
• Collaborative, customer service attitude
• A strong sense of ethics, honesty and integrity
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
Please click on this link: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41264122616951
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
We are offering a world class professional and international environment that focuses on your career development and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. If you are being approached by someone demanding money, please do not hesitate to report this to the Tubura Fraud Hotline: 0785443574 (Do not use this number for any purpose other than reporting fraud attempts. If you misuse this number and use it for general information about the position and not to report Fraud, we will not consider you for this position).