The individual will be tasked with supporting the business assigned to in their day to day analytics needs to guide business decisions.Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Design & Develop software for the bank with liaison with the business owners.
- Code or write the new programs with proper commenting procedure.
- Re-write existing applications to new requirements.
- Do other programming associated jobs as deemed appropriate by management.
- Be the key person in report automation in the unit.),
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology. Your programming experience must cover exhaustive skills in systems development with a commercial (rather than academic) bias.
- A solid grounding in all the development areas of at least one programming language which has lead to tangible results.
- Extensive and proven relational database experience using but not limited to SQL Server as the database engine is compulsory.
- Minimum of 3 years of intensive and demonstrated programming as a software developer on a windows platform.
- Experience in web technologies or banking software development preferably gained in a busy software development house or in a bank will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of any CASE tool (Computer-Aided Software Engineering), it’s core functionality and indicate where your developments are currently in use.
- Must code passionately, have coding as a hobby and be self teaching, love learning and with a “smell” of other technologies.
- Can think logically and pay close attention to detail, full of patience , persistence, and have the ability to perform complex and analytical work, especially under pressure.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here