This position is accountable for learning the company’s basic product, pricing processes, industry, offering, solutions and how to apply knowledge to customer’s needs. Develops and practice personal skills used in promoting, selling or resolving issues relating to a broad range of products, services and solutions.
1. Develops knowledge of Schneider Electric offering, products and solutions
2. Develops knowledge of industry channels, local market conditions, market segment strategies, customers, and Schneider Electric business philosophy
3. May learn to set goals and objectives, develop sales plans and opportunities, develop account profiles and execute sales plan
4. May perform basic order management, profile management and quotation activities
5. Provides local contractors and other customers with basic technical assistance
6. Develop and maintain positive customer relations. May coordinate with various functions within the company.
Deploys all prescription actions with specifiers assigned, in order to maximize the business with them.
- Undergraduate degree in electrical enginneering.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the relationed field.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Schneider Electric in the local market.
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate SE offer that meets the customer requirements.
- Ability to review competitive situations, communicate with the price team, and submit special price determination (SPD) for proposal, profile, and through stock business in order to optimize value-engineering and improve profitability.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here