The Embassy of France is inviting Scholarship for Nigerian Students in France. Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to give strength to France-Nigeria relations.
The Embassy of France in Nigeria and Campus France, is committed to increasing Nigerian students’ mobility to France. French Embassy, has a double mission: to promote French language and francophone cultures, to relay information on franco-nigerian cooperation. The Embassy’s main aim is to give future France alumni the keys to becoming a complete success story in France and everywhere. The French embassy is one of 166 foreign representations in Nigeria, and one of 106 foreign representations in Abuja.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursing master degree.
Study Subject: The scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- International Law
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will be awarded for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in France.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Students should have graduated between 2013 and 2016.
- Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above.
- Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme.
Nationality: Applicants of Nigeria can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Copy of your certificates (WAEC, NECO, Bachelor degree etc.…)
- Detailed resume or CV
- Motivation letter explaining clearly your educational path, professional experience (if any) and your future prospects.
- Valid means of identification, i.e.: National ID card or international passport
- French proficiency is not required but can be an advantage
- All master programmes are taught in English.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 25, 2017.