ORGANISATION: Kigali Christian School
KIGALI CHRISTIAN SCHOOL is a private Christian School owned and operated by YOUTH FOR CHRIST/RWANDA. Youth For Christ/Rwanda is a missionary movement entrusted with a global vision and committed to a mission of youth evangelism, discipleship, social involvement and leadership development.
In its Strategies, Youth for Christ reaches the youth through Education and thus started and owns KIGALI CHRISTIAN SCHOOL.
It is against this back ground that Rwanda Youth for Christ/Rwanda wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the position of School Administration Assistant.
Job Title: School Administration Assistant-Full time staff
Supervisor(s): School Administration & Finance Manager; School Director.
Job Summary: To assist the Administrative Staff in ensuring that the administration of our school program is maintained well and the school is effectively and efficiently serving our clients and staff.
• Follower of Jesus Christ and actively involved in a local church;
• Passion to serve and work hard;
• Self-disciplined and teachable;
• Degree in Secretarial Studies, Management, Public Administration or related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Knowledge of basic accounting and recording keeping;
• Able to communicate (written and oral) with English, French and Kinyarwanda;
• Systems of filing.
• University degree in Secretarial Studies, Management or Public Administration;
• Minimum two years experience to the position;
• Experience with maintaining databases;
• To warmly receive visitors to office;
• To maintain hard and soft copies of various administrative forms;
• To distribute and/or prepare various administrative forms when required;
• To file documents regarding communications, staff, student, accounting information.
• To assist in registration and record keeping of student payments;
• To assist in the drafting and dispersing communications to staff and student;
• To keep database of student and staff information;
• To assist in drafting agendas and minutes;
• To record the petty cash and disperse payments;
• To notify Administration and Finance Manager when office supplies are needed;
• To guide and direct office assistants on various administrative tasks;
• To maintain parental/guardian contact list and contact parents when necessary;
• To assist in drafting administrative documents;
Interested candidates should submit their applications addressed to the National Director, YOUTH FOR CHRIST/RWANDA not later than 3rd September 2015 at 5:00 PM including:
1. Application letter;
2. Curriculum Vitae bearing at least three referees;
3. Academic certificates and transcripts;
4. Recommendation letter from the church.
Done at Kigali, on the 24th August 2015
By RUGWIZANGOGA DIOGENE
Administration & Finance Manager, KCS.