The Scottish Government is delighted to offer Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for 2017-2018 academic year. Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries: promoting a wider knowledge of the UK and the English language; encouraging cultural, scientific, technological and educational co-operation with the UK; and changing people’s lives through access to UK education, skills, qualifications, culture and society.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship will cover a Master’s degree at any HEC-recognised university of Pakistan in one of the following subject areas:
- Sustainable Energy
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Health Sciences
- STEM Engineering
Scholarship Award: Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme will facilitate award-holders with the following incentives:
- Tuition fee for Masters’ courses
- University hostel costs
- Subsistence to the award holder
- Travel to and from home to university three times a year for students staying in on-campus hostels
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met to be considered eligible for the scholarship:
- Only female applicants can apply
- Applicant should be a Pakistani national, currently residing in Pakistan
- Undertaking a one or two-year Masters’ programme only
- Applicant must hold a confirmed offer from a HEC-recognised university in Pakistan
- Young women from rural areas are encouraged to apply
Nationality: Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: The online application form can be filled and submitted by clicking here.
Application Deadline: Last date to submit the application is September 10, 2017.