Our client in the supplies business an equal opportunity employer is filling the position of a Secretary/Tender Assistant whose details are described below.
The incumbent of this position shall assist in doing tenders, supervision of support staff, managing the directors’ diary, and all secretarial & administrative duties.
Duties for the Secretary Job
- Receiving and directing all calls to the respective officers
- Ushering clients and visitors and giving them an outline of the nature of business of the organization
- Scheduling of meetings and appointments, by informing the respective members and taking confirmations, preparation of memos and agenda & minutes of the meeting.
- Generating and analyzing quotations, doing of tenders in liason with the director and ensuring its delivery on time.
- Keeping in touch with clients & key customers, as expected
- Maintaining a general filing system and documenting all the correspondence
- Providing secretarial & administrative support and responding on a timely basis to public inquiries
- Gathering information on the various supplies needed, sorting and categorizing it and delegating the processed information to the appropriate departments in the organization in a timely manner
- Managing the directors diary
- Managing stock
- Ensuring the authenticity of office policies and procedures and supervising support staff
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Secretary Job Requirements
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies (50wpm)
- At least 5 years experience 2 of which are in handling of tenders (a must)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office especially word & excel
- Good teamwork
- Able to handle pressure
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/4474