- Take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Take minutes of meetings accurately
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting CEO’s visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing email, faxes, memos and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Printing, photocopying, binding documents.
- Managing all confidential documents
Education, Professional Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Management or Business Administration
- CPS is an added advantage
- Strong management, negotiation skills, interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer application.
How to Apply
Do not apply if your expectation is more than Kes 25,000 gross