Secretary Job at Co-operative Consultancy, Kenya
REF NO. BNSEC/CCIA/2016
- Reporting to the CEO, the Secretary will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to ensure that the Sacco operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
Secretary Job Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide receptionist services
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, other special events as directed by the CEO ,
- Typing agendas and minutes
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Handling correspondence
- Respond to inquiries, answering telephone calls and taking messages.
- Maintaining Sacco diary and arranging appointments for the CEO.
- Typing and word processing.
- Liaising with relevant organisations as advised by the CEO
Qualifications for Secretary Job
The candidate must possess the following qualifications;
- Must have attained a least C+ mean grade and have at least C in Maths and C+ in either English or Kiwashili
- Diploma in secretarial studies or University degree in Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Should have worked for at least 3 years in a busy environment with a track record of achievement.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must be between 25-40 years of age
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills preferably, attentive to detail, able to maintain confidentiality, planning and organizing skills, time management, interpersonal skills and customer- orientated service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all staff.
- Ability to compile information and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multi skill.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
How to Apply
Download the online form(openable with adobe reader) here Once you complete, click on the submit button below, follow the simple instructions and send. Alternatively, save a copy on your machine and attach it to an e-mail. Send the e-mail to [email protected]