A well-established organization with a multi-national presence seeks to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting professional in the position of:-
Main Purpose of the Job: To support office activities and operations in the following areas:-
- Preparation of letters for dispatch. That is, scanning, faxing, photocopying, binding bulk documents and addressing.
- Filling:- filling of letters, projects and documents in their respective files at the Director’s office.
- Flight Bookings and creating staff missions in SAP;
- Organizing Internal Meetings: – organizing internal meetings in terms of room allocation, provision of tea, coffee, water and snack as well as welcoming/registration of participants. Informing the concerned parties like Security and Protocol about the coming of visitors for parking and protocols to be observed.
- External Meetings: – organizing external meetings, workshops, training, conferences and seminars. This entails getting quotations from hotels, doing a summary and forwarding to the organizer; getting contracts signed by both parties; preparing materials for the workshop such as badges, printing programmes/agenda, presentations; sending invitation, calling and following up on attendances.
- Providing logistical support in the workshop, setting up banners, registration desk, signing of meal vouchers, payment of per diems and eventually reconciliation of the accounts and payments.
- Distribution of mails and documents within the office.
- Purchase of office requisitions and store keeping. Ensuring up to date records of all the items in stock
- Management of the office stores, ensuring all requisitions are issued and updated promptly in the prescribed excel spreadsheet.
- Support the office of the Director’s office and the reception when necessary.
- Thorough knowledge and use of all relevant computer software and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems;
- Good filling and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment and to function effectively as a member of various groups;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Certification in professional Secretarial or Business Management or Office Management or Public Relations qualifications.
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional experience with a multinational organization
- Knowledge of French A MUST
How to Apply
|Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before, 12th October, 2015 to the following address:
Business Partner Consulting – (BPC Africa) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +254 712 316 888