Salary: 10k 15k (Depending with Experience)
Our client is a leading learning institution in Kenya. The institution has grown rapidly doe to its good reputation. They are looking for a secretary with accounting and computer skills to be stationed within the school at Ruaka.
Responsibilities for the Secretary Job
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to
- produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts; booking rooms and conference facilities.
- organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- Arranging inhouse and external events.
Qualifications for the Secretary Job
- strong organizational skills;presentation skills and attention to detail;
- the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload;
- oral and written communication skills;
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- reliability and honesty;
- Project management skills.
- Academic qualification:
- Degree or Diploma in Secretarial, Office Management, Administration or related field .
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification , please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SECRETARY SCHOOL) to [email protected] before FRIDAY 3RD February, 2017.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.