We are an engineering & construction company in Kenya and are looking to recruit qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions in our Nairobi office.
The successful candidates shall meet the below criteria:-
Secretary / Receptionist
(1 Month Temporary Position)
Note: Applicants must be available to report to work by 3rd September 2015
Job Summary: Reporting to the Administrator, the candidate shall manage business and front office operations including maintaining office diary, receiving telephone calls and emails and keeping up-to-date records of office inventory such as equipment and property.
The candidate will also coordinate tasks such as training, leave management, keep records of staff, organise inductions, coordinate appraisals, prepare administrative reports to management, and other related office duties as assigned from time to time
- A degree / diploma in Business related course
- At least 3 years experience in a busy administrative or similar role
- High proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint is a must.
- High proficiency in typing speed and accuracy is a must.
- Sound knowledge of office administrative practices
- Executive support skills
- Front office management skills as well as appropriate procedures and the standard measures in customer service
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ready to learn
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV, scanned copies of their credentials including current and expected remuneration to [email protected] by 1st September 2015.