The successful candidates shall meet the below criteria:-
Secretary / Receptionist (1 Month Temporary Position)
The candidate will also coordinate tasks such as training, leave management, keep records of staff, organise inductions, coordinate appraisals, prepare administrative reports to management, and other related office duties as assigned from time to time
- A degree / diploma in Business related course
- At least 3 years experience in a busy administrative or similar role
- High proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint is a must.
- High proficiency in typing speed and accuracy is a must.
- Sound knowledge of office administrative practices
- Executive support skills
- Front office management skills as well as appropriate procedures and the standard measures in customer service
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ready to learn
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV, scanned copies of their credentials including current and expected remuneration to [email protected] by 29th August 2016.