Secretary/Office Adminstrator Jobs In Nairobi.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South
The COMESA Innovation Awards was presented to the company by H.E Mulatu Teshome, the president of Ethiopia and signed by H.E Joseph Kabila, the president of Congo and
Mr. Sindiso Ngwenya, The COMESA Secretary General. Our system was voted the best in Africa. The company has bagged many other prestigious awards and has wide media coverage across the continent and beyond. Therefore, our clientele base is growing fast because of product acceptance, innovation and continuous improvement.
Therefore, we are currently looking for a secretary to be based in Nairobi on Thika Road.
They will report to the Overall Manager.
Secretary/Office Admin Job Specification
- Handle all queries from clients.
- Prepare reports, presentation, proposals and correspondence.
- Monitors office operations;
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries;
- Keep track on staff schedules;
- Tracks office supplies inventory and prepares supply orders for approval;
- Assists in the office budgets and expenses.
- Attending to visitors/clients;
Competencies of the Secretary/Office Admin Job
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Highly organized and flexible;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Must be self-directed and be able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheet and presentation software.
Secretary/Office Admin Job Requirements
- Diploma in business or related field
- Certified Public Secretary CPS (Kasneb)
- One year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines.
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
How to Apply
- If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and Cover Letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to [email protected] OR/AND [email protected]. The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION/SECRETARY/2016.
- Closing date of this application is 25th/Dec/201 AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews. The process will be: Shortlisting and contacting shortlisted individuals.
- First Interviews Second and final interviews 3 to 4 weeks on-job performance evaluation Confirmation to employment.
- AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
- N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted. AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.