Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Purpose: Point of contact between Securex and the client. Query resolution and follow-up, data collection in customer surveys.
Place of Duty: Securex Kenya
- Receive cases (through email, calls and customer visits) Log complaints into the system and ensure they are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate timelines to the client for resolving complaint.
- Regular follow up with the relevant HOD’s to ensure complaints are closed in time.
- Conduct randomized cases closure analysis by calling in Customers to ensure they have been attended
- Prepare daily report tracking for case closure.
- Respond to generic Queries and update transaction log.
- Collect Client details, interests and update transaction log.
- Interact and work closely with CC Manager to know / manage Client visit information.
- Ensure 100% adherence to welcome call schedules and customer visit policy to include regular, post installation and post incident visits.
- Identify trends of complaints / Customer Care queries from various perspectives.
- Ensure completion of maintenance follow up on closed cases and updating of the same on evolution.
- Ensure excellent onboarding experience for customers through timely welcome calls, delivery of contracts and Welcome kits
- Update of new customers information to evolution in liaison with allocated resource.
- Attract potential customer by answering product and service questions promptly as well as cross selling and upselling during customer visits and interaction.
- Ensure good housekeeping and filing of customer documents maintaining and updating customer records, internal reports and any other documents
- Screening and moderating user submitted data, answering support requests and performing support functions.
- A degree in Public Relations, Front Office Management, Business Administration, B.A Social Science or a related field
- Proficiency in basic computer applications e.g. Microsoft Office
- Valid Driving license
- Good disciplinary record; hence should be willing to provide Good Conduct certificate when requested to.
- Reporting To: The Customer Care Manager
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, personal passport size photo and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for the role of Customer Care Executive’.
Application deadline is COB 18th September 2015 Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.