Securex – Empowering Success
Is leading your forte?
At Securex, it’s not just security, it’s about creating freedom by making everyday life easier
We believe in doing ‘Whatever it takes’ to ensure that our stakeholders are satisfied. Our family bond is very visible to not only us but also our clientele as we are not merely a team, ‘We are family’
Hence, we are looking for leaders who are ready and willing to live by our values whilst succeeding the company’s core purpose and vision to fill up the position of:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Is This You?
- Do you consider less is more only when more is too much?
- Do you love talking and sharing experiences?
- Is your smile and humor contagious?
- Do you like the latest gadgets?
- Do you love learning new things?
- Is your eye for details comparable with an eagle’s?
- Does your appearance and grooming matter to you?
- Does losing bother you?
- Do you dream big?
- Are you able to convince someone to do something they wouldn’t want to do?
If your answer to 80% of the questions above is yes, we are looking for you. At Securex we are big on attitude.
We are looking for an aggressive individual who can development, implementation and monitoring the company’s marketing strategy to support the sales and marketing function as well as ensure the strategy is in tandem with the company’s core purpose.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- To develop, implement and monitor all category plans in the agreed format including activities grid and budget.
- Develop, implement and monitor the strategic plans including the activities grid and budgets for the consumer division (including key account, regional, wholesale and retailing plans); professional and export divisions in liaison with the respective Heads of Department and function managers.
- Develop and effectively implement the company Public Relations and Corporate Social Relations strategy.
- End to end management of all marketing support material including development, procurement and dispersion.
- Handle all incoming marketing proposals and elevate only when necessary, having screened and made a judgment as to whether it aligns to the company’s marketing strategy.
- Follow up on all new product developments including packaging.
- Conduct research into new product category development as and when required.
- Launch and maintain company website content.
- Design and Develop the brand Manual.
- To liaise with the Chief Operating Officer on a daily basis to discuss the planning and implementation of the company strategic marketing and brand plans.
- To be the first point of contact for marketing vendors, ensuring they are always able to contact the Marketing Coordinator.
- Liaising with the necessary departments to resolve all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
- To compile and submit mandatory reports as per company policy.
- Conduct monthly Marketing review meetings and ensure all agreed actions are carried out before within agreed timeframes.
- To resolve problems both common and unusual in nature, consulting the Chief Operating Officer for further clarification when necessary.
- To maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with information regarding salaries, reporting, company performance, pricing policies and development of marketing plans and new products.
- To work closely with the Head of Sales on the implementation and performance of company tactical marketing plans.
- To work with the necessary Heads of Departments on implementation and performance of departmental marketing strategies
- To nurture relationships with marketing partners, agencies, media houses, customers regularly to form new or strengthen existing relationships, ensuring that they are aligned to the company’s strategic marketing plan
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and assertive approach
- Flexibility when required
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good understanding, knowledge and skills in marketing
- Strong organisation skills, including time management and computer literacy
- Good listening skills
- Qualified driver
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Sales and Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Three years or more work experience in Marketing or related field.
- Valid Driver’s License
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for the role of Marketing and Communications Manager’.
Application deadline is COB 31st August 2016
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.