A reputable international college in Mombasa is looking for well trained, qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position:
- Patrol premises and/or allocated area to ensure security of the entire Institute by preventing and detecting signs of intrusion and ensure security doors, windows, and gates.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Monitor and authorize entry and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage of authorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Alert Supervisor or call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend from premises, using force when necessary.
- Ensure proper opening and closing of the College.
- Assist to monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or generator.
- Must have KCSE D+ and above
- Diploma is an added advantage
- Certificate in First Aid course
- Must have 3 years working experience in a higher learning institution or in hospitality industry
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]
- Deadline for application is 27th March 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Those who had earlier applied need not to apply.