Our Client international company (FMCG area) is looking to recruit a Security Director.
- Implement a full range of security services; physical, information and occupational safety of employees.
- Monitor and control costs and quality within the area of security, including outsourced security functions.
- Security risk identification, assessment and analysis of the business functions across the country.
- Develop and maintain security architecture, incident response systems.
- Manage incidences and investigations in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Develop tools for preventing, detecting and responding to fraudulent activities. Liaison between the company and law enforcement authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in management.
- Must have over 5 years of experience in a management role.
- Must have a background as chief security officer, with a team reporting to him.
- Must have warehouse or retail security experience.
- Professional security qualifications & risk management certification.
- Must be honest, have good integrity and be trustworthy.
Location in Nairobi
How to Apply
We consider only CV with noted salary expectation Please e-mail us [email protected]