The ideal candidate will be responsible for risk management, security (technical, physical and information), business continuity management and regulatory authority compliance.
- Implement a full range of security services; physical, information and occupational safety of employees.
- Monitor and control costs and quality within the area of security, including outsourced security functions.
- Coordinate all the EHS programs, staff awareness and implementation across the region.
- Conduct compliance and management system audits and reviews necessary to meet corporate and local compliance requirements.
- Security risk identification, assessment and analysis of the business functions across the country.
- Establish resource requirements & ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures and enforce compliance.
- Develop and maintain security architecture, incident response systems.
- Conduct security awareness programs and maintain the risk register.
- Manage incidences and investigations in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Develop tools for preventing, detecting and responding to fraudulent activities.
- Liaison between the company and law enforcement authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in management.
- Must have over 5 years of experience in a management role.
- Must have a background as chief security officer, with a team reporting to him.
- Experience of business protection system created from the beginning.
- Must have warehouse or retail security experience.
- Professional security qualifications & risk management certification.
- Must be honest, have good integrity and be trustworthy.
- Information & technical security skills.
- Membership of a professional body.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 30th April 2016
How to Apply