Job title: Sales Manager – Security Equipment
Reporting To: Group General Manager
Salary: Kshs 100K – 120K gross plus commissions
Our client is a leading trading company with over 50 years of experience in the market.
They are authorized dealers of major international brands of earth moving, compaction, Security and construction equipment.
They seek to hire a Sales Manager to spear head the sales of their security equipment.
He/ She should have a technical know how of security screening equipment on a large scale
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
- Successful promotion of the Company’s interests, increase market share and grow product sales.
- Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
- Developing and implementing strategies on increasing revenues.
- Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
- Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
- Liaison and negotiations with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisitions.
- Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
- Ensure client inquiries and requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, provision of market information and intelligence.
- Conduct market surveys, identification and pursuance of market opportunities locally to improve access.
- Organization of interactive programs to disseminate market information.
- Management and submission of tenders, RFIs, RFPs and EOIs.
- Consultation with product suppliers and manufacturers on RFIs, RFPs and EOIs as well as tenders.
- Making accurate and rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
- Maintain a credible and easy to use archival and retrieval system.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales management of security equipment
- Ability to handle technical aspect of tenders
- Market knowledge of engineering solutions
- Knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation and sales
- Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal oriented
- Result oriented, consistent and reliable
- Flexible ability to travel
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Security Equipment) [email protected] before Friday 21st August, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.