Applicants should take time to reflect and make sure they resonate strongly with the organization’s vision and mission before considering to apply.
Vision: People believe in themselves and work together to build a vibrant and progressive community.
Mission: Empower people and build their capacities to create positive change for children and youth within their community.
Purpose of the Position: To provide security to equipment and all organizations properties in the assigned area
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen the visitors and direct them to the appropriate personnel
- Ensure security of the personnel, premises and equipment
- Ensure that doors, windows and gates are secure.
- Maintain a security diary detailing movement of office equipment’s and vehicles
- Watch for and report any security irregularities to the Supervisor and management.
- To prepare security report
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(The knowledge, skills and abilities may be required through a combination of formal schooling, self-education and prior experience or on-the-job-training).
a) Level of education:
- At least KCPE and any security related certification will be an added advantage
- Certificate of good conduct
- Letter of recommendation from previous employer
- Good communication skills
- Ability to detect problems and report the same to the appropriate personnel
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
- At least one (1) year relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send an updated C.V. to: [email protected] by 2nd January, 2017.