Job Title: Security Guard (6 Job Placements)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Job Summary: The Security Guard will primarily be responsible for maintaining corporate security including but limited to safety of employees, safety of business premises and assets of the company at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all security measures are adhered to, and advise Management on any security issues, risks, threats, and new developments regarding security.
- Responsible for preventing loss and damage to the company.
- Opening and closing entrance for incoming staff, vehicles and visitors
- Actively participate in the revision of security policies and procedures.
- In charge of preparing and submitting comprehensive daily security reports outlining observations, activities and recommendations.
- Patrolling company premises and giving reports daily.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the Security Guard vacancy should possess at least hold an O’ level from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of two years’ experience but not above three years.
- Be a good team player, well organized with developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of security systems is not necessary.
- Personal Competencies: Confidentiality, Self-drive, Self-confidence, Integrity, pro-activeness, Compliance to policies, Discipline, Diligence and Efficiency.
- Age: Below 40 years.
Job Terms and Conditions: A very attractive salary and benefits await.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda.
Hand Deliver to:
Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala. Uganda
NB: For more related jobs, please visit their career site, Click Here
Deadline: 24th February 2017