Security Guard Jobs at Pine Facilities Management
This position is for male candidates only.
Security Guard Job Responsibilities
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities.
- Search visitors, vehicles or luggage using metal detectors.
- Patrol and provide entry access control at designated locations of the property/facility.
- Lead customers whenever possible if they are uncertain of directions.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system.
- Lock property entrances when required.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Defuse guest/employee disturbances and call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Complete incident reports to document all Security related incidents.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of facility operation.
- Complete a security shift summary/daily activity report. Maintain confidentiality of all Security and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions through the chain of command
- Meet quality standards and customer/visitor expectations on a daily basis.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the Supervisors.
Competencies and Abilities for Security Guard Job
- Must have Secondary school certificate and above
- Must be proficient in computers and able to use Microsoft office
- Must be able to converse, read and write in English.
- Must have a passport
Salary – QAR 1,700
Benefits – As per Qatari Labour Laws. Successful candidates shall get free air ticket and free Employment visa.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should send their C.V to [email protected]