Security Guard Job at Royal Media Services, Kenya
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals in the position of Security Guard to help meet the growing demands of the organization.
Security Guard Job Key roles & responsibilities
The successful candidates will do the following;
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees and all other persons.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities as per the set procedures
- Ensure all the visitors go through the security check before being cleared to access the offices
- Management and checking of all (Incoming/outgoing) vehicles and other traffic within the premises.
- Manage all visitors and ensure compliance to the policy set and ensure excellent and value adding customer experience at all times. Ensure all visitors are properly guided and directed to the respective office/officer
- Track and check all inward and outward equipments and record the same.
- Ability to do odd shifts.
- Ensure overall security in the premises
Academic, professional Experience and person specification for Security Guard Job
- Minimum K.C.S.E. with a minimum score of D+ or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 Years relevant experience in a busy Company.
- Has worked in the police force, GSU or other disciplined forces.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct and clearance letter(s) from their previous employer(s).
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected]
Address to: THE HR DIRECTOR
ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES
PO BOX 7468-00300
Closing date will be Wednesday June 22nd, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.