Position: Sales Executive
Industry: Security Industry
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions,events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Must have a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business related.
- 3 and above years of experience in the Selling Security equipments.
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Experience in security industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV to [email protected] with the subject Security Sales by 16th March 2016