Security DPE Job At IBM, Kenya
Security DPE Job Purpose
The Security DPE helps clients understand key security and privacy issues, risks, exposures and vulnerabilities and develop security and privacy programs to meet client’s business needs. They also architect secure solutions to address specific security and privacy requirements.The Security DPE is responsible for leading and provide overall project and engagement management for various services contracts.
Security DPE Job Responsibilities
- Support and lead billable client activities ensuring that the engagement delivers to client expectations on time and within budget, as well as delivering planned profit to IBM.
- Select, tailor and apply formal methodologies, approaches, frameworks, tools and techniques to analyze client requirements, develop hypotheses, and draws conclusions/recommend solutions.
- Participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection and reuse of IBM’s intellectual capital.
- Establish a professional and consultative relationship with client executives and effectively articulate IBM’s value proposition
- Lead opportunity identification and qualification activities and progress deals through signing
- Participate in solution design for proposals and statements of work that align to the client needs
- Negotiate with clients to incorporate changes to client requirements in contracts and engagement scope.
- Identify and assist in closing opportunities for follow-on business with the client.
Qualifications For Security DPE Job
- Solid experience in professional services experience (providing consulting for end clients) performing engagement;
- Solid experience in Information security consulting experience (professional services consulting for end clients);
- Solid experience in communications written and verbal;
- Solid experience in thorough understanding of network protocols, network devices, computer security devices, secure architecture, and system administration;
- Solid experience in technical specialization in at least two of the following: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, OS400,
- Apple, Databases, Routers/Firewalls
- Proven ability to present to all levels of senior management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Solid experience in Professionalism and ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Solid experience in Organizational/multi-tasking skills;
- Knowledge in security industry regulations/standards (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA) and compliance frameworks (ISO 27002, CobiT).
How to Apply