Security and Liaison Officer Jobs at SACDEP
Security and Liaison Officer Jobs
Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP) – Kenya is a Development Organisation, working in 12 Counties.
With its head office based in Thika town, the organization works in the area of Sustainable Agriculture in Coast, Eastern, Central and Rift Valley regions of Kenya.
Security and Liaison Officer Job Responsibilities.
- To set up an institutional security structure with capacity to encompass
buildings, people, vehicles and motorcycles on transit and valuable
Qualifications Required for Security and Liaison Officer Job
- Diploma / Degree in Security Science.
- Ten (10) years and above in Management of an institutional security
system with 5-10 stations and centers.
- Proven skills in establishment and management of electronic security
apparatus in buildings, premises, vehicles, motorcycles and gates.
- Provision of training to security personnel in discipline, intelligence
gathering, reporting and dog handling e.t.c.
- Proven skills in Public Relations with Government (and others) security
agencies with a view to pre-empting crime and recovery of stolen
assets if any.
How to Apply
- Applications to be sent by post or email accompanied by a C.V and indicating current or previous salary, to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 28th October 2016 Outreach & Networking Manager SACDEP – Kenya P. O. Box 1134 – 01000 Thika. Email address: [email protected]