M-KOPA is looking to bring on board a Security Manager who will be responsible for the management of safety and security within the institution including enforcing fire safety legislation through risk assessment working with other relevant partners to achieve a safe working environment.
Responsibilities for the Security Manager Job
- Ensure the security of all staff and visitors and manage outsourced security provider
- Perform regular security drills in fire and workplace violence
- Manage security operations ensuring that the security procedures are followed and implemented as per the organizations safety & security policies and standard operating procedures
- Conduct regular and up to date security trainings to both in-house and outsourced staff on various topics, concepts and principals
- Ensure that all security requirements are implemented in the organization
- Manage logistic and budget for security operations and monitor expenses
- Review reports on incidents and breaches and participate and give recommendations on disciplinary cases
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reports to Management team on security status
- Participate in planning and coordinating security operations for specific events
- Conduct risk assessment surveys for head office, branch network and corporate events
- Design and implement security systems at M-KOPA’s new premises
- Management of the integrated security system (CCTV and alarms systems)
- Carry out Investigation and reporting of all incidents relating to security/insecurity/crime/procedural breaches by staff, customers and contractors
- Represent the company in court in cases where necessary
- First liaison with relevant law enforcement agencies for incidents reported
Qualifications for the Security Manager Job :
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in a related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Training in forensic investigations and security management an added advantage.
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent interrogation and investigative skills.
- The ideal candidate should possess good customer service skills and a strong personality.
How to Apply
Click Here To Apply