Our client is a developmental state corporation concentrating on integrated planning and development of resources in its geographic area of operation. They now wish to fill the following senior vacancies.
Security Officer Job Responsibilities
- Organizing the work schedule, including the officers’ rotations and breaks.
- Briefs the security team at the beginning of new shift to update them on developments since the last shift and shares information about any security concerns.
- Documents all the daily occurrences within the security department in the daily Occurrences Book (OB). This includes recording all the people who visited the property, with the time they came in and when they left.
- Receives verbal and written reports from subordinates and takes any follow up actions that are needed.
- Ensures all the security systems, such as burglar alarms, are working properly and reports any breakdowns of the security systems to management.
- Reports unlawful activities such as theft or vandalism to law enforcement officers for further action.
Qualifications for the Security Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology or any other related and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Served in the grade of security officer for a minimum period of 3 years in Public or Private Sector.
- Must have adequate work experience from the Kenya National Police Service.
- Sound decision making and judgment capabilities.
- Proven merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Please email your application indicating your current/past salary to [email protected] so as to reach us by 4pm, 8th December 2016