Security Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Reporting, investigating and preventing fraudulent/non-compliant activities perpetrated on site.
Proactively assist to design and implement measures to prevent such activities and recover any incurred losses.
- Logging and reporting all incidents and liaising with Management, Local authorities and various stakeholders to ensure closure on all action logs.
- Supervising the company relationship with the subcontracted security provider and monitoring KPI and Contract compliance.
- Ensuring all security protocols and procedures are adhered to by all employees within the premises
- Proactively supervising security related matters through intelligence gathering, networking, relationship building etc
Qualifications for the Security Supervisor Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Impeccable investigative and report writing skills
- Unquestionable integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th Novemeber 2016 If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period. Note: HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.