Medanta Africare is a world class healthcare service provider with Head office in Nairobi and expanding across Kenya.
Responsibilities for the Senior Account Job
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
- Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
- Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Code, post and receive payments.
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities.
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Prepare and process employee expense reports.
- Design, prepare, and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
- Clients accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed.
- Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
Qualifications for Senior Accountant Job
- Minimum Five years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, i.e. spreadsheets.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system and policy updates.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively
How to Apply
Interested and only suitably qualified individuals should forward: a cover letter and CV including expected salary to [email protected] by COB, Thursday , 22nd NOVEMBER 2016.Please mention the Position in the subject.