Our Client is a well-established property development company, providing world class infrastructure and fully serviced parcels of land for investors to purchase.
They are looking to hire a Senior Accountant with experience in the Real Estate Industry who will be tasked with providing leadership to the accounts team and acting as a link between the department and management.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Ensure proper records are maintained by reviewing accounts reconciliation and payment vouchers.
- Discuss financial performance with unit managers on a monthly and quarterly basis and assist in developing and implementing cost effective measures to reduce operational costs.
- Liaise with other departments and members of staff to support overall company goals and objectives
- Be actively involved in payroll preparations and ensure statutory deductions are made as per the set policies.
- Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- CPA K holder and be registered with ICPAK
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Manufacturing Industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Accountant – Real Estate ) to [email protected] before Monday 5th June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV