Senior Accountant Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our Client, a leading supplier in vehicle spares in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate MUST have worked in the importation industry in a small and/or medium sized company.
Senior Accountant Job Key Responsibilities
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
- Verify accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
- Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
- Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya revenue authority.
- Code, post and receive payments.
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities.
- Perform all necessary accounts, bank and other reconciliations.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
- Keep track of all insurance policies and licenses, renewal dates and renew as required.
- Prepare all financial accounts ready for auditors.
- Review new procedures, manuals, and system enhancements.
Qualifications for Senior Accountant Job
- Must have minimum 7 years’ work experience in accounting or finance.
- Must have a degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA finalist.
- Must be proficient in accounting systems e.g Quickbooks
- Must have the ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
How to Apply
Please visit the website below to apply http://www.summitrecruitment-search.com/jobs/senior-accountant-4/