Duma Works is recruiting a Senior Accountant for one of its client in the renewable energy sector. The client is a fast growing organization within East Africa with networks in Europe and other parts of the world
Accounting Job Responsibilities
- Cash management for the entity
- Filing for VAT returns
- Liaising with external auditors in preparation of year-end tax returns and financial statements
- Payroll on a monthly basis including statutory deductions such as NHIF, NSSF and PAYE
- Preparation of weekly budgets, i.e. preparation of actual cash overview and budgeted payments for the following week
- Supporting preparation of group accounts of Holding entity (based in the Netherlands) and affiliate companies (e.g. in Tanzania), i.e. mainly Intercompany reconciliation
- Supporting Business Development when preparing donor reports
- Any other duties
Qualifications for the Accounting Job
- Full CPA / ACCA or equivalent qualifications
- A university degree in Accounting/Finance Business or a business related field will be an added advantage
- At least Five () years of practical experience in a busy commercial organization
- Ability to work in a team as well as independent
- Proficient with Quick Books
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “789”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 789 Barack Obama, +7xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 0 May 017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be -8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.