Senior Assistant Agricultural Officer Job At Laikipia County
Senior Assistant Agricultural Officer Job Purpose
An officer at this level will be deployed in a Subcounty to be in-charge of an agricultural project implementation area. Specific duties will involve overseeing the implementation of projects work plans and preparation and execution of training programmes.
Qualifications For Senior Assistant Agricultural Officer Job
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- served in the grade of Assistant Agricultural Officer I or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for at least three (3years; and
- diploma in any of the following fields:- Agriculture, Food Technology, Agriculture and Home Economics,
- Agricultural Education, Horticulture or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, copies of certificates and Testimonials should be sent through their respective Chief Officers to: THE CEO/SECRETARY LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD NYAHURURU TOWNHALL P O BOX 52-20300 NYAHURURU Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall on or before Friday, 22nd July, 2016.