- Promote knowledge Management and learning.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Be ready to work for long hours, during weekends and holidays.
Knowledge and skills requirements, and general competencies:
- Be a person of integrity, demonstrated professional competence and strong interpersonal skills;
- Be compliant with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity, and must obtain clearance from the following institutions:-Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission, Criminal
- Investigations Department, Kenya Revenue Authority, Higher Education Loans Board and any of the Credit Reference Bureaus.
- This is a middle level Management position and not Secretarial.
- All applicants to the above positions should possess the following general competences:
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading them.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards.
- Competent, organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team – modulated and collaborative environment.
How To Apply
To apply please visit https://careers.crakenya.org/ and follow the instructions therein to the very end.
The applications closes on Wednesday 31st May 2017 and note that CRA is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.