Senior Architect required with a minimum of 10 years experience a position in Kenya. The candidate must have international experience from UK, Europe or America. They will be responsible for supervising a team of architects so management experience is essential. The company are willing to employ an expatriate who wants to gain architect experience in East Africa.
• Deliver projects from development through to practical completion.
• Competent design skills, technical skills, supervision and programming of jobs are essential.
• Good working knowledge of contract conditions and administration.
• Ability to co-ordinate and share consultants information.
• Office administration responsibilities at the discretion of the Directors.
• Identification of clients and new work.
• Fully conversant with Council building legislation and building bye-laws in general.
• To ensure CISFB numbering-coding is properly implemented.
• Fully conversant with ArchiCad and AutoCAD drawing office procedure.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
• Registration with the Architects Registration Board.
• Archicad and BIM conversant.
• Minimum 10 years post-graduation experience.
• Knowledge of building bye-laws and business world.
• UK knowledge required.
Please click on the tab below to apply;