Senior Assistant Registrar Job at Maseno University
Maseno University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position.
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant, age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post, salary, telephone contact, email address, names of referees and copies of certificates and testimonials.
Senior Assistant Registrar(Grade 12)
Senior Assistant Registrar Job Responsibilities
- The successful applicant shall be required to organize daily work programs in liaison with the Transport Manager and to at all times ensure safe, disciplined and responsible use of the vehicle attached to him/her.
Qualifications for Senior Assistant Registrar Job
- Applicants must have a Masters Degree and at least three years experience at the level of Assistant Registrar or its equivalent.
- In addition the applicant must have demonstrated experience in the development and management of timetables and be conversant with timetabling software.
- A Degree in Mathematics/Statistics will be an added advantage.
- The successful applicant will be required, among other requirements, to manage the timetabling policy and timetables in co-ordination with School and Departmental Timetabling Officers.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to: Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration, Finance and Development Maseno University P.O. Box 333 Maseno So as to be received on or before Friday, 30th September 2016.