Job type: Permanent
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
In Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 31 countries and over 8,000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent.
In East Africa, our member firms in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania work to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
In Advisory, we help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. We consult with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate, grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent.
About the job
We are seeking to strengthen our Advisory Consulting services by recruiting and training a highly motivated individual for the position of Senior Associate in the Advisory Line of Service within People and Change.
The job holder will play a critical role in the delivery of consulting assignments for various clients in human resource management. The assignments will specifically include: Talent Management, Recruitment, Organisation Development, Job Evaluation and Grading, HR Due Diligence, Change Management, Restructuring assignments, amongst other client requirements.
Responsibilities for the Senior Associate in Advisory Job
- To participate in business development through active identification of leads, conversion of leads to expressions of interests, proposals and engagements
- To interpret clients’ needs and design solutions borrowing from HR knowledge and experience
- To develop client deliverables such as assignment reports and presentations.
- To be responsible for delivery of client work
- To communicate clearly and ensure good customer service delivery so as to exceed client expectations
- To participate in credit management and liaise with various stakeholders on debt collection including external and internal parties
- To participate in assignment economics
- To participate in the various firm’s activities
- To participate in building team synergies and coach junior consultants on various best practices, methods and processes while carrying out client assignments
Senior Associate in Advisory Job Qualifications
- A University degree in Social Sciences or a related field from a recognised institution
- Post Graduate (Higher) Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Professional membership with a recognised HR professional Body.
- Proficiency in Ms Office Suite especially spreadsheets, data base management and word processing, presentations and reporting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience of working independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- At least 5 Years’ experience in a Consulting Firm carrying out Recruitment, Organization development, Talent Management, Change Management etc. or experience in a busy Human Resources Department.
How to Apply
If you want a place where you have the right start to a great career and to further your career and development, please visit our website www.pwc.com/ke/careers and apply online.