Senior Auditor Job at Skills Geographic
Senior Auditor Job Qualifications
- O’ level qualifications
- Cpa (k)
- Those with bachelors degree and at least cpa part ii will also be considered
- Must be proficient in the use of ms-office suite of packages
- Audit senior main role is to support the snr
- Audit supervisor in the implementation and execution of assurance audits and special reviews in order to ensure that established financial and accounting policies, procedures, practices and systems, designed by the management are adequately applied so that business objectives are met efficiently and effectively by performing the following duties.
- Organizing audit teams for various audit assignments including audit planning, executing, directing, and completing audit assignments.
- Supervises junior audit staff assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables both in the day and night shift.
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic audit work plans.
- At least 5 years working experience in the audit function with 3 at senior level
Senior Auditor Job Responsibilities
- Proactively interact with middle level management/supervisors to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Communicates assigned tasks to junior audit staff in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well documented.
- Ensuring that audit files are organized in a systematic manner undertake more challenging audit assignments including investigations. research and analyze audit related issues.
salary: kshs. 60,000 – 80,000 plus other generous benefits
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]