Our client is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres offering affordable quality outpatient services. They seek to hire a Senior Branch Manager who will develop and implement new strategies and make strategic decisions to ensure the branches’ success.
Senior Branch Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the performance of the branches by organizing marketing activities in the community around the branches and monitor the quality of service to meet the ambitious targets
- Communicate in an excellent way to your team and to our support team. This will ensure that everyone feels connected to the company’s growth and values and that you will get the support you need to be successful
- Work closely with the head office on matters pertaining to sound business controls and take full control of general administration & review of branch business processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor sales targets for each sales team member, monitor performance and provide strong coaching and mentoring of the business development team to ensure sales targets are met and desired sales capability is achieved
- Regularly evaluate systems and processes to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved in the administration of resources, and management of the staff
- Obtain all relevant licenses for the branches and regularly check that all activities undertaken are legal and are not in breach of any laws or regulations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners including the state authorities, other industry associations, operators and trade partners in region
- Design an effective reporting system to ensure the team maintains and provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities in the branch.
- Prepare and maintain periodic business reports and commentary that capture key business issues and submit the same to management.
- Review, and evaluate the work of the service staff in relation to customer service requirements and service levels with the aim of advising management on areas that need improvement, and ensure that all of the clients products and services obtain maximum focus
- Carry out effective performance assessment for all staff , guide and manage improved staff performance by way of managing clear targets and monitoring improvement
Requirements for the Senior Branch Manager
- Degree in a business field acquired from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Management
- Experience working with community based projects
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective manager with the capability of leading a team
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges.
- Good communication skills, superior computer skills and driving experience of over 5 years.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Branch Manager-Healthcare) to [email protected] before 27th January 2017 .Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.