Our client is looking for a passionate and self motivated and enthusiastic senior online writer who will help in producing engaging, and high quality content for the website, and update social media platforms. The successful candidate will also be in charge of a small team.
The person should be a quick learner, creative and flexible able to handle pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles that meets our editorial standards
- Source and update content on the website
- Review and edit content for the team before uploading the same online.
- Updating social media with creative posts on face book, Google plus, Linked In, twitter
- Attending events and coming up with stories using various angles
- To ensure all content is ready within set timelines for daily release of the newsletter
- Relevant degree
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven experience writing for blogs; word press or blogger
- Working knowledge of Word Press CMS, SEO is an added advantage
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Ability to manage a team of writers. Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Should be between 25 – 30years old
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Content Writer) to [email protected] Closing Date 30th January 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.