Senior Driver Job at Maseno University
Maseno University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions.
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant, age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post, salary, telephone contact, email address, names of referees and copies of certificates and testimonials.
Senior Driver – GRADE 7/8
Senior Driver Job Responsibilities
- The successful applicant shall be required to organize daily work programs in liaison with the Transport Manager and to at all times ensure safe, disciplined and responsible use of the vehicle attached to him/her.
Applicants must have the following
Requirements for Senior Driver Job
- KCSE/EACE mean grade D+/Div. III and above
- A clean valid driving license class A/B/C/E with PSV endorsement
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Basic first aid training/firefighting certificate
- Occupational trade test I or equivalent
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in Executive driving
- Attended a course in Defensive driving.
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration, Finance and Development Maseno University P.O. Box 333 Maseno
- So as to be received on or before Friday, 30th September 2016.